Archive for September, 2015
Subject to unforeseen circumstances not getting in the way of these plans, Shropshire Council intends to carry out re-surfacing on parts of the following roads this autumn:
- Oakfield Park Much Wenlock (part) – 28th September to 2nd October
- B4378 Bourton Road Much Wenlock 1st to 9th October
- Rowe Lane Stanton Long – 12th to 21st October
- Wilmore Street Much Wenlock – 18th to 25th October (see below)
- Barrow Street Much Wenlock – 26th October to 1st November (see below)
- Vineyard Road Homer – 2nd to 13th November
- Merrywell Lane Much Wenlock – 11th to 27th November
- Shipton link road – date to still to be confirmed
Residents and traders in the roads affected will be notified in due course. To check on roadworks anywhere and at any time this website is most useful: www.roadworks.org.
As regards the Barrow Street/Wilmore Street works, parking will be restricted in the centre of the town from the Bull Ring to The Raven Hotel for about a fortnight. Please ensure that you do not leave a vehicle parked in either of these streets from Wednesday 18th October. We are trying to make alternative parking arrangements for you.